How to Establish a Company in TurkeyWhy doing business and establishing a company in Turkey has a potential?
Turkey is located between Europe and Asia. As a result of this strategically important location, Turkey has a crucial role in International trade
Besides, Turkey is the member of numerous international organizations. Please see the list of these organizations; http://www.mfa.gov.tr/sub.en.mfa?7cafe2ef-78bd-4d88-b326-3916451364f3. As a result of this memberships, investors feel safer to establish a company in Turkey.
Turkey has more than 82.000.000 population. As the trade center of Turkey, Istanbul has more than 15.000.000 population.
As a result of such a large population, establishing a company in Turkey is a worthy option for entrepreneurs around the world.
Infographic for the Company Establishment Process in Turkey
FAQ on Establishing a Company in Turkey?
1- What are the required documents and information to establish a company in Turkey ?
- Commercial title of the company
- Capital of the Company (at least 10.000 TL but not necessary to be paid at the beginning)
- Company’s central address and rental agreement
- Company Representative – Manager
- Photocopies of the IDs of all Partners
- Certificate of residence of all partners – 2 copies
- Photos of all the partners in the passport
- For Foreign real person: notarized passport copies of partners (should be translated officially to Turkish), potential tax number obtained from tax authority or the document that shows the unique identification number
- Power of attorney for the organization
2- What is the minimum capital for establishing a company in Turkey
It is 10.000-TL. However, it is not necessary to make this payment at the beginning. Because making the commitment to make payment within 2 years is sufficient for establishing a company in Turkey.
3- How long does it take to establish a company in Turkey
It takes approximately 5 days to establish a company in Turkey.
4-Can I establish a company in Turkey in home office or virtual office?
A company can be established in Turkey in the form of a home office or by using virtual office address.
5- Can I establish a company without professional service?
When establishing a company in Turkey , you do not have to work with a financial advisor or a lawyer. However, due to the complexity of the procedures, minor errors during the process may result in more cost and time loss than the service charge you will pay. Briefly, working with a professional help you to avoid unnecessary time and cost losses